All-on-Four Implants in Turkey
What Characterizes Implant Treatment?
Implant treatment is a long-term solution for a patient's oral and dental problems. The implant screws are inserted directly on the jawbone, which distinguishes implant dental therapy from other popular prosthetic dental treatments. The following are some of the characteristics of implant treatment:
• It is a long-term treatment option.
• It does not induce jawbone or mouth structural deformations or degeneration.
• The function of the teeth is unaffected.
• Having a pleasing appearance.
• It is a popular approach for replacing lost teeth that has proven to be effective.
• It has no effect on one's ability to speak.
• When compared to the lifetime and cost of implant teeth, the cost of dental implant therapy is ordinary.
What is the All on Four Technique, and how does it work?
Oral and dental health are now among the conditions that have an impact on patients' quality of life. As a result, new treatment strategies are created in response to patient feedback.
Situations that have an impact on patient satisfaction;
• It has a pleasing appearance.
Implant treatment is the preferred therapeutic approach, especially in cases of tooth loss. In circumstances where numerous teeth are lost, implant dentistry is the chosen treatment option. Implant treatment is used in patients who do not have any teeth in their mouth, and it is a costly and time-consuming procedure. In patients who have no teeth, all-on-four procedure is recommended. Because of sinus lift, bone addition, and bone shortage, all-on-4 treatment is one of the most popular dental treatment options. On the same day as the surgical procedure, an All-on-4 treatment is completed by placing a fixed prosthetic restoration on 4 to 6 implants.
What is the procedure for the All-on-Four Treatment?
The following are the stages of All on 4 implant treatment:
• When treating All on 4 implants, it's important to think about how they'll be put in the mouth.
• Two screws are inserted into the front of the jaw, where the jawbone is thick and robust, and two screws are inserted into the back of the jaw, where the jawbone is thin and weak.
• The two front implants are attached to the jawbone at a 90-degree angle.
• The two implants in the back are angled at 45 degrees in the jawbone.
• Following the implantation of four implants in the rear and front, the treatment process entails the placement of bridges or prosthesis on top of the four implants.
What are the Treatment Stages?
Following is a list of the stages of the All on 4 treatment:
• The patient's mouth is measured before to the treatment.
• Temporary prosthesis are made to fit the size of the patient's mouth.
• If the patient's mouth has teeth that need to be extracted, local anesthetic is used to extract them. Implants are put at the same time as the surgery.
• The patient receives permanent all-on-four prosthesis after three months.
Who is eligible to use the All-On-Four Implant Technique?
Patients with insufficient bone volume for dental implant surgery, no teeth in the mouth, or who are at risk of losing all of their teeth should consider All On Four treatment.
What are the Benefits of All-on-Four Procedure?
The following are some of the benefits of All on 4 treatment:
• It is also used on individuals who are edentulous or are likely to be edentulous, and it is done in a short period of time.
Why All-on-four is cost-effective.
• It has no negative effects on the jawbone or mouth structure.
• The longevity of all-on-4 has been demonstrated to be 20-25 years in several clinical investigations, albeit it may vary depending on individual variances.
After the All-on-Four Treatment, What Should Be Considered?
The following are some of the things that the patient should be aware of following all four surgeries:
• The patient should take the medications provided to him on a regular basis and maintain good oral and dental hygiene. Brushing your teeth at least twice a day is recommended.
• Dental floss should be utilized, and mouthwash should be used to clean the mouth and teeth.
• Additionally, no hard foods should be taken while wearing the temporary prosthesis.
• The dentist can recommend a special diet for the patient. This diet plan should be adhered to.
• When temporary prostheses crack, the dentist should be consulted to ensure that the patient does not lose their implants.
Advantages of All-on-Four Implant Treatment in Turkey
The following are some of the benefits of all-on-four implant treatments:
• It is simple to clean and maintain; it does not require sinus elevation or bone powder applications; and it aids in the prevention of bone loss.
• Because it does not cover the palate, it is simple to get used to and utilize.
All-on-4 implant therapies offer more than just a health benefit. At the same time, having All-on-4 implant treatment in Turkey has numerous advantages. The following are some of the benefits:
• The ability to be treated with higher quality and in less time;
• The ability to be treated using advanced health technologies;
• The promise of more cost-effective All-on-4 implant therapies
• It offers benefits such as the ability to travel and participate in cultural events in addition to being an All-on-4 implant procedure.